OCTOBER 1, 2013 (Room TBA), 6:00pm
Patrice Tanaka, author of Becoming Ginger Rogers: How Ballroom Dancing Made me a Happier Woman, Better Partner and Smarter CEO has found an unexpected resource for personal and business growth.
- Be fully present in body, mind and spirit
- Perfectionism is overrated – and inhibiting
- Practice failing so you can succeed more quickly
- How to partner for success
- Visualize your goals as the first step toward achieving them
This talk will turn ballroom dancing inside out and leave us with information to use as we drive to success in our own personal and professional lives.
In addition to being an author, Patrice is the Chief Counselor & Creative Strategist of Padilla CRT, a New York and Minneapolis-based public relations agency. She is a veteran of startups, acquisitions and multiple corporate mergers. She is now poised to share what she’s learned with others who seek to expand their approaches to business growth.
Advance registration is required, as seating is limited.
Click here to register on-line, or:
Please RSVP to Chris Moschovitis at RSVP@TMGR.COM